Adjuster Training Guides
AATX – Wind and Hail: Adjuster Handbook
Ignite Your Career with the AATX – Wind and Hail: Adjuster Handbook. This manual presents a user-friendly, logical, step-by-step claims handling method, employing straightforward ABC and 123 approaches. New adjusters gain essential tools to kickstart a thriving field adjuster journey, while seasoned professionals discover fresh insights to streamline their claims-handling processes.
Unlike traditional dry reading, this isn't a mere "read until you snooze" handbook. Alongside comprehensive content, we've integrated "Using What You Know" segments to challenge your abilities, along with an extensive Estimatics Review to further enhance your expertise. Experience a handbook that's a true companion on your path to mastery.
Learn topics such as:
- Pre-Catastrophe Expectations
- Networking and Résumé Preparation
- Pre-Deployment Preparation
- Basic Math and Diagramming
- How to measure a roof
- Catastrophe Operations – Days 1 & 2
- Claim Workflow Timeline
- Zoning Claims: Mapping between Xactimate and DeLORME or Streets and Trips
- Initial Contact
- Scheduling Appointments
- Call Scripts
- Log Notes / Diary Entries
- Dwelling Construction and Repair Practices
- Working the Storm
- Sample Scope Note Template
- Reviewing the Claim – Policy Review
- Truck-to-Truck Techniques
- Basic Estimating Considerations
- Roofing Losses – Hail and Wind Claims
- Writing the Estimate
- File Review and Claim Settlement
- Common Policy Holder Q&A
- Completed CAT Operations – Getting to the next storm
- Estimatics Review
As an added bonus: We have included the “Construction Terms Glossary".
Be prepared for whatever storm comes your way with the Adjuster Academy of Texas – Wind and Hail: Adjuster Handbook.